Saturday, March 31, 2007

Something you don't get in the states

This week starts our two week break! We get time off for Easter and then it is just a normal “spring break” but 2 full weeks it is great!! So for part of the break I am going to help re organize the library and the resource room. I am going to get to stay and finally meet Downie and her family (My bosses daughter). The Gulu will be during the break! Then my mom will be here, we are going on Safari. We will go to Queen Elizabeth National park where we hope to see all of the game. Then we go to Bwindi National Park to do a gorilla trek. I am really excited about our little adventure! Once we get back from that in middle of April I will only have 3 more weeks in Africa. Time has really gone super fast and I can’t believe that my 4 months is almost up! These children have left a huge imprint on my heart and all of Uganda will remain with me forever. I will let you know how all of my adventures go!
To those of you who have had March birthdays (there was quite a few) happy birthday and we will have to celebrate when I see you!! Also to those of you who have sent me things I really appreciate it, they were all wonderful surprises!!!